[Ndn-interest] Inter-domain routing

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:20:16 PST 2017

Hi Charif,

Our work on hyperbolic routing is intended to address global routing scalability in NDN.  You can find the paper (V. Lehman, A. Gawande, R. Aldecoa, D. Krioukov, B. Zhang, L. Zhang, L. Wang, "An Experimental Investigation of Hyperbolic Routing with a Smart Forwarding Plane in NDN," in Proceedings of the IEEE IWQoS Symposium, June 2016”) at http://web0.cs.memphis.edu/~lanwang/paper/hr-iwqos-camera-ready.pdf.  There are issues that are not addressed in this paper but are part of our ongoing research.  Thanks.

Lan