[Ndn-interest] About LSDB and CS

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:43:57 PDT 2017

My inputs:: I agree with what Dr. Wang mentioned. Additionally, the cache
lookup is in built into the NDN forwarding i.e. it forwards only on cache
miss. So, there is no need to update LSDB. Even if we hypothetically assume
that LSDB is updated for each new cached chunk, image what will happen to
the state of network. It will be in the state of achieving convergence for
most of the time as cache is going to be pruned periodically based cache
policy.

/anil.