[Ndn-interest] Regarding the NDN Survey

Divya Saxena divyasaxena.iiitm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 04:50:06 PDT 2016

Hello everyone

We are working on the Named Data Networking since last 2 years and have
published an extensive survey “Named Data Networking: A Survey”. In this
paper, we proposed a novel taxonomy to study the NDN features in depth.

Please have a look and provide your valuable feedback. Please also cite our
paper as

“Saxena D, Raychoudhury V, Suri N, Becker C, Cao J. *Named data networking:
a survey*. Computer Science Review. 19 (2016): 15-55”.

> --

Thanks & Regards
Divya Saxena
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee 247667, Uttarakhand, INDIA
“You have to dream before your dreams can come true."--APJ Abdul Kalam

ᐧ