[Ndn-interest] Periodic sync interest

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 07:29:49 PDT 2016

Hello,
Can you tell me whenever there is a change in LSA of a node A, it is
updated in the neighbors of that node easily as there is periodic sync
interest exchanged among the neighbors. Then how this change will be
propagated to the neighbors of neighbors of A? In the same way i.e. the
neighbors of A replies to the sync interest from its neighbors with the
change?

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Tanusree Chatterjee