[Ndn-interest] Miscellanous: some problems about "how to start"

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:48:13 PDT 2016

Hi Matteo

For the 2nd, I suggest you to take a look at the below first:

https://www.nsnam.org/docs/release/3.18/tutorial/ns-3-tutorial.pdf

It's pretty simple and I believe will get you more clear.
Modifying a scenario is not difficult if you feel comfortable with it by
knowing it bit by bit. I believe the above link will lead you to it.
About helpers, well, you'd better use them. They will make your job much
simpler most of the times for usual scenarios.

And for the 3rd one. ndnSIM utilizes a version of NFD(currently 0.3.4)
which is different with current NFD 0.4.1. So, yes. Generally NFD is a part
of ndnSIM!

Actually, your email is a way of going through "how to start". You've just
did it!!

Sabet