[Ndn-interest] ndnSIM based on NFD version 0.5.0

Bouacherine Abdelkader bouacherine.abdelkader at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:11:04 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Thanks to all the NDN team, you done and you are doing a wonderful work.
Knowing that the integration of NFD with ndnSIM is time consuming, I think
that whatever the benefit from migrating to NFD 0.4.1, it will be little
comparing the transition to NFD 0.5.0, unless it is Thanks to all the NDN
team, you done and you are doing a wonderful work. Knowing that the
integration of NFD with ndnSIM is time consuming, I think that whatever the
benefit from migrating to NFD 0.4.1, it will be little comparing the
transition to NFD 0.5.0, unless it is about to be ready. That was the
reason behind the question about migrating to NFD version 0.5.

Kind regards,

Abdelkader BOUACHERINE

Dept. of Computer Science,

Ecole Militaire Polytechnique, Algiers