[Ndn-interest] Testbed architecture

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Fri Oct 21 05:29:57 PDT 2016

Dear Christos,
thank you for your answer. Yes I expressed bad myself, however the
point of my question was your sentece:

"In many cases the face will use an IP tunnel to get to the next hop."

I would like to deepen this point actually. Precisely, how? Is it a
TCP tunnel, an UDP tunnel, do you know where I can check how this
tunnel is created?

Thank you very much.
Yours,
Matteo