[Ndn-interest] How to verify an interest packet

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 13 09:18:17 PDT 2016

Hi Matteo

The configuration is invalid.
According to
http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/current/tutorials/security-validator-config.html#rules-in-general

A rule is either used to validate an interest packet or a data packet. This
information is specified in the property *for*. Only two value can be
specified: *data *and *interest*. A rule must have one and only one *for *
property.

But your checker does not have a *for *property.

An example configuration used in NFD-RIB can be found at
https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/88f5f7392bf0844edaaef8e85101470b1bba0527/nfd.conf.sample.in#L262-L305

Yours, Junxiao

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Matteo Bertolino <
Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr> wrote:

> Yes, the certificate is properly published. I can retrieve it, and if I
> use it to sign data all is OK. The problem is signing interests only..
>
> The error reason is: Packet cannot pass any checkers.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 6:30 AM, Matteo Bertolino <