[Ndn-interest] Regarding NFD Android

Gaurav Barokar gaurav.barokar at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:54:13 PDT 2016

Dear all,

                    In NFD Android we have to add the 1st route to
global testbed i.e. spurs.ucla or any address of NDN global testbed
then and then only we are able to communicate the two nodes by adding
their routes afterwards. So my question is whether we can communicate
directly two nodes by adding their routes respectively without adding
the first route to global NDN testbed.? If not can we modify the code?
and where to change that dependencies?
Also we have to include the WiFi Direct face to NFD Android.

Thank you.