[Ndn-interest] Error for installing NDN-CPP

Cong Wang cwang1 at umass.edu
Wed Jul 20 20:02:51 PDT 2016

Hello,

I’m trying to install ndn-cpp following the instructions on this github page:
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cpp
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cpp/blob/master/INSTALL.md

I’ve installed all the dependencies, and was able to successfully do ./configure, however, I got some errors for “make”.

Makefile:3749: recipe for target 'src/encrypt/consumer.lo' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/cong/work/ndn-cpp'
Makefile:3826: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed

I tried the installation on Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 but the error still persists. The configure and make logs are attached below.
Did I miss anything here?

Thank you very much!
Cong