[Ndn-interest] using ValidatorConfig

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU
Sat Jan 30 07:47:13 PST 2016

Hi Jyoti

Your certificate file and Unix permissions appear to be valid.

Can Yingdi have a look at this case?

Yours, Junxiao

From: Jyoti Parwatikar
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 09:46
To: Junxiao Shi
Cc: ndn-interest at lists.cs.ucla.edu
Subject: Re: [Ndn-interest] using ValidatorConfig

Hi Junxiao,

I just got back to working on this.
I suspect my certificate is probably incorrect. When I step through the code, it is failing to create the IdentityCertificate from the file in  ndn::security::conf::CheckerFactory::getSigner(const ConfigSection&, const string&)
I can see it read in from the configuration file and it's reading the other parameters fine. It's failing when it hits the creation of the signer in the checker.

The process is run as me. And the certificate file has permission 644.
First line of certificate file: Bv0C1QczCAV3dXN0bAgDS0VZCBFkc2stMTQ1Mjg3Mjk2ODQ2OAgHSUQtQ0VSVAgJ

My configuration file:
rule
{
   id "h1x1 data rule"
   for data
   filter
   {
      type name
      name /wustl/CHRONOLOG
      relation is-prefix-of
   }
   checker
   {
      type fixed-signer
      sig-type rsa-sha256
      signer
      {
         type file
         file-name "/users/jp/ndn/JPChronolog/cfg-files/wustl.cert"
      }
   }
}

-Jyoti