[Ndn-interest] Unreachable nodes while calculating routes

Nour El Houda Ben Youssef NourElHouda.BenYoussef at oxia-group.com
Tue Jan 19 02:15:48 PST 2016

Dear all

I built a simple topology using ns-3 PLC module on top of which ndnSim is deployed

When I try to calculate Routes I get the following error:

0s -1 ndn.GlobalRoutingHelper:CalculateRoutes(): [DEBUG] Reachability from Node: 0
is unreachable
0s -1 ndn.GlobalRoutingHelper:CalculateRoutes(): [DEBUG] Reachability from Node: 1
is unreachable

Can you please explain the reason behind this error
Best regards

Nour El Houda Ben Youssef Koubaa
PhD student Mobidoc - OXIA/SAGE
Master degree: new genereation of information systems - FST
Software engineer - INSAT
TUNISIA