[Ndn-interest] using ValidatorConfig

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jan 15 10:17:02 PST 2016

Hi Jyoti

ValidatorConfig documentation <http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/current/tutorials/security-validator-config.html#fixed-signer-checker> is vague about whether a relative path in file-name field is resolved against the location of the configuration file or the current working directory.
Can you try specifying the full path in file-name field?

If it still doesn’t work, reply-all with the following:
the complete ValidatorConfig configuration
the code snippet that loads the configuration; in particular, is it loaded from a file or from a string
the full path of your certificate file
the first line of your certificate file (this helps determining whether you have the correct format in the certificate file)
what is the current working directory
what is the effective uid of the running program, and what Unix permissions does this uid have on the certificate file

Yours, Junxiao