[Ndn-interest] ndn architecture

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 01:18:34 PST 2016

Hello,

I am new to NDN. I felt some difficulty to understand the NDN hourglass
architecture thoroughly in contrast with IP architecture layers that is
given in the ndn project site. Is it the today's NDN architecture which
work on IP/UDP channel (in contrast with the link layer in IP)? In future
it is assumed to not to work upon IP/UDP channel? And what about the 'file
stream' module? Please send me a good documentation which clearly describes
the modules of the NDN architecture in contrast with the same of IP.

-- Regards,
Tanusree Chatterjee