[Ndn-interest] Improving Content Store Paper

Mobin Ranjbar mobinranjbar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 23:15:16 PST 2016

Hi All,
I am working on a paper to improve content store searching and indexing algorithm via big data tools. You can read abstract below. I am looking forward to your feedbacks. Thanks

Named
Data Networking (NDN) is the Future Internet Architecture that has
its roots in an earlier project, Content-Centric Networking (CCN),
which Van Jacobson first publicly presented in 2006. The NDN project
investigates Jacobson’s proposed evolution from today’s
host-centric network architecture (IP) to a data-centric network
architecture (NDN). The
Content Store is a temporary cache of Data packets the router has
received.
In
this paper, we proposed a method to improve indexing and searching process in Content
Store in NDN Routers using Lucene/Solr which is a high
performance and distributed indexing and search library for big data
use cases.
Best Regards,
________Mobin RanjbarSoftware Engineer, Big Data Evangelist and Startup GuyCo-Founder of Iran StartupsFounder of SharikshoEditor in Chief at Techly.coFounder of FaraFekr TechnologyFounder of Hadoop.irFounder of Big Data WatcherWebsite | Twitter | Linkedin | skype: mobinranjbar