[Ndn-interest] Manually finalize an interest

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Wed Dec 21 11:16:46 PST 2016

Dear Junxiao, let's suppose by assumption that Jon could surely
identify all Peter interest because the interest must by signed to be
taken into consideration :) Then Jon could have a black list of the
enemy's keys. Since this assumption, is it possible deleting the PIT
entry with a customized NFD code? If yes, is it enough calling
onInterestFInalize method if the extracted key match with the
blacklist ? :)
Thank you again,
Matteo