[Ndn-interest] ndn question

Nour El Houda Ben Youssef NourElHouda.BenYoussef at wevioo.com
Thu Apr 21 04:21:14 PDT 2016

Dear ndn users

I would like to ask what really happens when an ndn node receives an interest that he can't satisfy (no corresponding content in its CS, no corresponding entry neither in its PIT nor in its FIB)
Does it drop it ?

Another question on extending ndn with pub/sub mechanism, in fact each time we need to retrieve a content we have to express an interest
What if I want to express the interest once and receive the corresponding content each time it is published?

Best regards

[logoslogan.png]

Nour El Houda BEN YOUSSEF|Doctorante
Technopark El Ghazela 2088 Tunis- Tunisia
Phone: +216 31 34 00 14
Mobile: +216 24 54 24 54
www.wevioo.com
Paris - Tunis - Dubai - Alger