[Ndn-interest] NDN as a Research Topic

Scott Crooks scott.crooks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:08:10 PDT 2015

Greetings everyone,

I am new to this list, but have been following NDN since I saw an article
about it a few months back. I have a simple question, and I apologize if
this has already been asked.

I am looking to do a PhD in Computer Science / Information Systems, and was
wondering if NDN would be appropriate for that? I guess my real question
is: is NDN still being 'researched' or would it be more appropriate to say
that it is past the research phase, and is now being actively developed?

Apologies in advance if this is an obvious question. Thank you!

--
Scott Crooks (王虎)
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jshcrooks