[Ndn-interest] Mini-NDN v0.1.1 release

Vince Lehman (vslehman) vslehman at memphis.edu
Wed Nov 4 14:43:26 PST 2015

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of Mini-NDN v0.1.1.

Mini-NDN is a lightweight networking emulation tool that enables testing, experimentation,
and research on the NDN platform. Based on Mininet, Mini-NDN uses the NDN libraries,
NFD, NLSR, and tools released by the NDN project (http://named-data.net/codebase/platform/)
to emulate an NDN network on a single system.

Detailed release notes with new features, changes, and bug fixes can be found at:
https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/master/docs/RELEASE-NOTES.md

More information about Mini-NDN, tutorials, installation and configuration guides, and documentation
are available at the Mini-NDN Github repository:
https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn

Please report any bugs or issues, make feature requests, or provide feedback at our Redmine page:
http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/mini-ndn
or on our mailing list:

* * *
Mini-NDN Developers and Contributors: