[Ndn-interest] Data comes from another face?

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Wed May 20 11:17:22 PDT 2015

Hi,
We all know that data packets follow breadcrumbs which interest packets leave behind. And we expect to receive data packets from the same face which interests have already been forwarded to, according to correspondent fib entries, right? So, when the second sentence won't happen? I mean a node receive a data packet matching a pit entry, from a face that the interest has not been forwarded to, according to the fib entry. If a node choose to broadcast for forwarding strategy, such a situation happens. I know that. But is there any other condition?

Thanks,
Sabet