[Ndn-interest] Parameter, argument passing in Interest name

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:27:37 PDT 2015

Thanks Peter.. just to clarify.. when you said 1. "parse it on the producer
side " and 2. "your producer should be aware of that" you actually meant to
say Consumer, right? This basically means, I will have to design my
application namespace carefully to accommodate such extensions, and its
completely application level details.

I was curious if protocol itself offers anything (so I just use an API) to
set any user specific data into Interest, which ideally does the same thing
as you mentioned.

/anil.