[Ndn-interest] NDNVideo: Available over NFD?

Divyashri Bhat dbhat at umass.edu
Sat Mar 28 22:43:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

I came across a technical report a few years ago that describes a working implementation of Video Streaming over Information Centric Networks using CCNx [1]. This report also mentions video streaming over Ethernet. I have two questions:

1) Does this work over Ethernet? If yes, is the source code available?
2) The implementation at the Github link [2] appears to be over CCNx and as far as I understand Ethernet faces don’t work well over CCNx. Is there a plan to port this to NDN?

Thank you.

[1] http://www.named-data.net/techreport/TR007-streaming.pdf
[2] https://github.com/remap/ndnvideo
Regards,
Divyashri Bhat
dbhat at umass.edu<mailto:dbhat at umass.edu>
Graduate Student
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst