[Ndn-interest] question about NDN prototype

Feixiong Zhang feixiong at winlab.rutgers.EDU
Tue Mar 3 13:49:53 PST 2015

thanks for the clarification! It helps a lot!

for the NFD configuration of a router, for example the router has four
network interfaces, I want to bind two specific interfaces for NFD. how
could I achieve this? Is there any documents on such configuration? thanks.