[Ndn-interest] File transfer application over NFD

Zhehao Wang wangzhehao410305 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:28:37 PST 2015

Hi Divyashri,

We do have a newer version of NDNFS available here
<https://github.com/remap/ndnfs-port>, which is based on Wentao and
Qiuhan's earlier work (Code base
<https://github.com/named-data/ndnfs/tree/sqlite>, tech report
<http://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ndn-tr-27-ndnfs.pdf>).

This newer version works with NFD (tested with release 0.2.0
<https://github.com/named-data/NFD/releases/tag/NFD-0.2.0>), but is built
with ndn-cpp <https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cpp>. If you want to try
with ndn-cxx, we might need to modify the source a little bit; or
alternatively, you can install ndn-cpp library.

Please send me an email if any questions.

Thanks,
Zhehao