[Ndn-interest] Call for Demos and Posters: ACM ICN'15

Lixia Zhang lixia at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Jun 1 10:26:09 PDT 2015

2nd ACM Information-Centric Networking Conference (ICN’15)
Sep. 30 - Oct. 2, 2015

http://conferences2.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2015/ <http://conferences2.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2015/>

Call for Demos and Posters: Deadline June 26, 2015

Dear all,

The 2nd ACM ICN conference will take place in San Francisco this year. We are soliciting posters and demos intended to showcase work-in-progress research. Topics of interest include ICN design, implementation and evaluation, as well as others listed here <http://conferences2.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2015/cfp.php>. We strongly encourage student and industry submissions. Both demos and posters should be accompanied by a 2 page extended abstract, which will be published in the conference proceedings.

Further details can be found at: http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2015/cfd.php <http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2015/cfd.php>

Best regards,
Eve and Gareth
(Demo and Poster Chairs)