[Ndn-interest] NDNcomm registration page is up -- please help us create an agenda

k claffy kc at caida.org
Thu Jul 16 13:10:12 PDT 2015

hi folks,

NDNcomm web page is up:

http://www.caida.org/workshops/ndn/1509/

with link to registration page:

http://www.caida.org/workshops/ndn/1509/register.xml

note that this is not merely a
register-my-interest-in-attending page, but also a
register-my-interest-in-participating page,
because the draft agenda we put up in august will
largely be a function of what you offer to present on,
as well other comments you may make in this form.

please register by 15 aug, so we have some time to
iterate on the agenda a bit.

based on feedback from last year, we will do some breakouts,
i.e., split into groups so that we can cover more topics of
more direct interest to subgroups.

we will end by 3pm on day 2 (tue) so folks have time
to get up to SF for ICN.

thanks,