[Ndn-interest] [jndn] Remote prefix registration (#6)

Bassem Labib bassem.labib at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:26:51 PST 2015

Hi Junxiao,

Actually I am surprised when you said: *'jndn currently supports localhost
prefix registration only.'*

So, how can I implement the clients to do prefix registration and sharing
the files between each other?
Is there any solution to let external/non-local machines to make the
registration?
On the other hand, does the same happend for express Interest too?

Please advice.

Best Regards,
Bassem Labib