[Ndn-interest] Time and synchronization

Chaim Rieger chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:05:38 PST 2015

Followup
After reading
http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/ndn-cxx/wiki/SignedInterestProcessing

Snip...

 valid signed Interest whose timestamp is equal or later than the
timestamp of the received one has been received before.
Note that in order to detect this situation, the recipient needs to
maintain a latest timestamp state for each trusted public key

This speaks to my question, NDN has some requirements that depend on
Time/Timestamp. Who is the master of said Time ? If I were to generate
data in the future (Time+60s) would that be read after data that is
generated in RealTime 30 Seconds from now ?

There seems to have been some minor discussion that broached this
subject on this mailing list back in Sept of 2014.
Does my question(s) make sense ?