[Ndn-interest] Producer taking initiative to "Push" content to network.

GTS gts at ics.uci.EDU
Sat Dec 5 06:00:56 PST 2015

Push-based communication in NDN (and its security implications) was also
explored in the context of sensing and actuation. See these two papers:

J. Burke, P. Gasti, N. Nathan and G. Tsudik, Secure Sensing over Named
Data Networking
<http://sprout.ics.uci.edu/projects/ndn/papers/ndn_secure_sensing.pdf>,
/13th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications
(NCA)/, Cambridge, MA, 2014.

and

J. Burke, P. Gasti, N. Nathan and G. Tsudik, Securing Instrumented
Environments over Content-Centric Networking: the Case of Lighting
Control
<http://sprout.ics.uci.edu/projects/ndn/papers/ndn_lighting.pdf>, /the
2nd IEEE International Workshop on Emerging Design Choices in
Name-Oriented Networking (NOMEN)/, Italy, 2013.

Cheers,
Gene

Gene Tsudik
Chancellor's Professor of Computer Science
University of California, Irvine