[Ndn-interest] CalculateRoutes

Nour El Houda Ben Youssef NourElHouda.BenYoussef at oxia-group.com
Thu Dec 3 03:13:43 PST 2015

Dear Alex

I'm planning on comparing different forwarding strategies in a PLC topology built using the ns-3 PLC module

To do so I change the forwarding strategy in each scenario and then run the simulation and collect  delay using ndnSim application  tracers

If I work with defaultroutes does this mean that I'm not using the forwording starategy ?

I doubted this because I'm having the same results with all the forwarding strategies !

I tried to use calculate routes to populate the FIB's but all the nodes are unreachable!!!

Does this mean that there is a problem with the PLC_channel ?!

Please help