[Ndn-interest] Question regarding consistency

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:16:34 PDT 2015

Alex,
If all the replicas of the requested data, run chrono-sync among
themselves, there shouldn't be any problem but the one with waiting timer,
right? So the consumer can find the final version using mustbefresh.

Aniesh,
I didn't understand your question about NDNS. If there isn't any
delegation(e.g publisher doesn't need/want to publish content globally),
NDNS won't resolve names.
​​
​Thanks,
Sabet​