[Ndn-interest] Few New Contributions

Syed Hassan Ahmed s.h.ahmed at ieee.org
Thu Aug 13 23:10:28 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I hope this short email will find you in the best of your health and work.
Today, I would like to share a few of the latest articles published in the
field of vehicular ICN/CCN/NDN:

[1] Syed Hassan Ahmed, Safdar Hussain Bouk and Dongkyun Kim
“RUFS: RobUst Forwarder Selection in Vehicular Content-centric Networks”
IEEE Communications Letters, July, 2015.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=7145392

[2] S. H. Bouk, Syed Hassan Ahmed and Dongkyun Kim
"Vehicular Content Centric Network (VCCN): A Survey and Research Challenges"
ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, (ACM SAC), Salamanca, Spain, 2015.
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=2695664.2695844​

[3] S. H. Bouk, Syed Hassan Ahmed and Dongkyun Kim
"Hierarchical and Hash-based Naming Scheme for Vehicular Information
Centric Networks", IEEE International Conference on Connected Vehicles and
Expo, (ICCVE), Austria, 2014.

​In addition, I would like to request honorable NDN web page
organizers/leaders to let these papers and upcoming papers from my side on
their website and also I would like to request to let me know the path to
be a part of this future internet community. Since, I am looking forward to
have my career in this research field.

Thanks advance for the positive feedback from the community and senior
members.  ​

Kind Regards,
*Syed Hassan Ahmed*
사예드 하산 아흐메드