[Ndn-interest] topology-independent and autoconfiguration service assigned temporary namespaces in NDNFit.

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Thu Aug 13 04:20:49 PDT 2015

Hi,
There are some summarized explanations about NDNFit in annual progress report 2015 which I'm not sure if I've understood well. I've seen
https://github.com/remap/ndn-netenv-techreports/blob/master/Open_mHealth/ndn-netenv-Open_mHealth.pdf
too, but that is an older version.
There is this notion of _topology-independent namespace_ in 2.6 which is a mean to allow mobile producers to publish contents without the need for changing prefixes. According to Fig.2.6 b this namespace would be􀀗􀀄 _org/openmhealth_. In 2.2.1 there is a mention of _autoconfiguration support_, the NDN equivalent for DHCP. Fig. 2.7 says it's going to _provide temporary namespace and key for publishing while roaming._
First, what is the difference between topology independent and this temporary namespaces? Second, Is this service going to be an application specific and how to find the correspondent server would be preconfigured?

There are some other questions which are dependent to answers of the ones above.

Thanks,
Sabet