[Ndn-interest] Questions about jNDN

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 7 09:46:55 PDT 2015

These are not exposed in the API, as the API is abstracted from the encoding details which change frequently.

May I ask why your application needs to know, for example, the MetaInfo encoding length?  Maybe we can find a way to meet your application needs.  (The API provides some mechanism for manipulating TLV encodings.)

- Jeff T