[Ndn-interest] Tcp Bulk Insert Repo Insertion Protocol in NDN-repo-ng

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at UCLA.EDU
Tue Apr 7 16:38:31 PDT 2015

TcpBulkInsert is not really a protocol, rather a socket that accepts a stream of data packets.

Assuming file bulk-data.tlv contains a collection of data packets in NDN packet format encoding (just piled up, one after another one), you can use ‘nc’ command to push them into the repo

nc localhost 7376 < bulk-data.tlv

—
Alex