[Ndn-interest] NDNcomm 2014 videos

Alex Horn nano at remap.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:28:15 PDT 2014

Indeed - we had ndn - video testbed distribution for a few years !

ndn-video (source <https://github.com/named-data/ndnvideo>, tech report
<http://named-data.net/publications/techreports/trstreaming/>) was very
useful in testing the early testbed.

unfortunately it is out of date, as:

a) uses pyccn/ccnx - needs to be updated to pyndn2
<https://github.com/named-data/PyNDN2>/NFD
b) uses gst .010 - needs to be updated to gst 1.X

we don't internally have the resources for that, at the moment...

(our recent video work has been in ndn-RTC <https://github.com/remap/ndnrtc>
)

but if someone wanted to take it on, it is a fairly straightforward effort.

meanwhile, we will get the conference video online in some form as soon as
possible.

thanks for your interest !

Alex