[Ndn-interest] any comments on naming convention?

Lixia Zhang lixia at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Sep 20 23:20:58 PDT 2014

On Sep 14, 2014, at 8:39 PM, Tai-Lin Chu <tailinchu at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> Just some questions to know how people feel about it.
> 1. Do you like it or not? why?
> 2. Does it fit the need of your application?
> 3. What might be some possible changes (or even a big redesign) if you
> are asked to purpose a naming convention?
> 4. some other thoughts
>
> Feel free to answer any of the questions.
> Thanks
>
> [1] http://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/ndn-tr-22-ndn-memo-naming-conventions.pdf

Someone reminded me that the above msg has led to a very active exchange.
My apology for falling (pretty far) behind email, due to an unexpected big deadline (a number of NDNers are probably in similar situation).
Hope to catch up and join the discussion within a week.

Lixia