[Ndn-interest] Adding HMAC to available NDN signature types

GTS gts at ics.uci.EDU
Sat Sep 20 10:24:20 PDT 2014

Hi,

adding an HMAC-based authenticator option to secure NDN content is a
good idea.
It certainly makes sense for intranets and other intra-AS settings.

I believe that CCNx has introduced an HMAC option quite some time ago.
It might be worthwhile to check with PARC and not to reinvent the wheel.

Cheers,
Gene