[Ndn-interest] any comments on naming convention?

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 15 18:11:53 PDT 2014

Nacho,
I guess I'm not following most of these questions - there are some musings
(at least) in the document that try to sketch an alternate perspective to
typed components, and most of these questions are covered in some way. I
should qualify that they just represent my attempt to provide another side
to the argument.
Jeff