[Ndn-interest] Chat (IRC) and Forum

Felix Rabe felix at rabe.io
Sun Sep 7 15:03:17 PDT 2014

Thanks Jeff. Maybe rename "Redmine (Codebase Issues & Wikis)" to
"Development (Issues, Wikis)".

I'm looking to get an IRC channel with chat logs. (Or equivalent.) Also,
a forum or separate mailing list for security (and maybe other topics as
well) might be a good addition.

On a related note - this is a mockup of the next iteration of
named-data.education: http://rabe.io/preview-nde.txt. Comments welcome.

- Felix