[Ndn-interest] NFD usage survey - please participate

Davide Pesavento davide.pesavento at lip6.fr
Thu Sep 4 11:46:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

In order to better understand how NFD and the ndn-cxx library are used
by the community, we (the NFD dev team) have prepared a very short
survey that you can find at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17cRq_c5a1OzBm5glGOthn5pk_wSANNWrWZtuT_HQv0U/viewform?usp=send_form

The results will influence some design choices and will tell us where
to focus our future development efforts.

We encourage as many people as possible to participate in the survey.
Even if you do not currently use NFD but plan to do so in the future,
let us know what your needs are.

Please submit your responses before Tue 9/9/2014 23:59:59 UTC.
Thanks for your participation.

On behalf of the NFD team,
Davide Pesavento