[Ndn-interest] R: Re: Question about unsatisfied Interests

Marco Ulgelmo marco.ulge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:42:16 PDT 2014

Thanks for the replies. Actually I found all I needed in the link provided by Xiaoke. I read that this kind of interest neck is what they propose in the research. What I'd like to know now is: has this been implemented in NDN? I mean, can I rely in this for a future work?

Marco

Inviato da Samsung Mobile.

   This paper   http://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/comcom-stateful-forwarding.pdf give more details on how stateful data plane helps to get rid of some kinds of attacher.