[Ndn-interest] Dockerfile for NFD on Ubuntu

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Aug 31 18:38:35 PDT 2014

Cool!

When you have time, can you also write some basic steps on how one would start working with Docker?  For example, on this wiki page: http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/Using_NFD_with_Docker?parent=Wiki (I already linked it from main NFD wiki)

I have only read briefly about the Docker and others probably also have very limited knowledge about it.  But from what I get, it could be very convenient way to deploy NFD on any linux distribution without the need to tailor the binary packages for each.

---
Alex