[Ndn-interest] NDN Packet Format

Ersin.Uzun at parc.com Ersin.Uzun at parc.com
Thu Dec 12 11:03:07 PST 2013

Hi Michael,
I saw your comments regarding the public keys while catching up with my
email, and wanted to quickly say that we believe we have a way to solve
those issues of naming, getting and establishing trust to the keys in an
efficient way. We are finalizing the writeup now and will make it publicly
available soon.

Typoed from my phone,
Ersin