[Mini-NDN] A question about mini-ndn installation

Varun Patil varunpatil at ucla.edu
Tue Mar 12 19:15:24 PDT 2024

Hi Caster,

Maybe you need to use "python3" instead of "python", but it does seem
like the minindn module wasn't installed correctly.

I strongly suggest using the docker image if you don't need wifi support, see
https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/pkgs/container/mini-ndn

That should just work out of the box.

Best,
Varun