[Mini-NDN] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Varun Patil varunpatil at ucla.edu
Thu Feb 22 18:32:20 PST 2024

Looks like your IP is being blocked by eventbrite. It might work from
another device, but in case it doesn't you can send me an email at
varunpatil at cs.ucla.edu me with the following details for registration.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email address:
Company / university:
In-person attendance (yes/no):
Are you a US Citizen or permanent resident (yes/no):
Dietary Preferences / restrictions (none/veg/other):

Best,
Varun