[Mini-NDN] [EXT] Face register failed

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at arizona.edu
Mon May 22 12:55:10 PDT 2023

Hi Otávio

Instead of trying to fix an existing dirty virtual machine, you can try
these two options.

minindn_play option
Install Mini-NDN in vagrant and verify that it works
Add minindn_play: https://github.com/pulsejet/minindn_play
This would provide a web-based GUI where you can access Mini-NDN via
browser.

clean VM option
Install Mini-NDN in vagrant and verify that it works.
Install X and desktop environment inside this VM.
You'll then have GUI in this clean VM.

Yours, Junxiao