[Mini-NDN] Add controller to collect links status

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Mon Dec 25 08:51:31 PST 2023

For SDN related questions, please check mininet documentation and mailing lists.

Lan

On Dec 24, 2023, at 3:02 AM, Ziyang Xing via Mini-NDN <mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and trust the content is safe.

Dear,
I want to add one node like a controller to connect all the nodes and can collect all the links status.
so can you give me a SDN demo or which files need to modified?
Thank you.