[Mini-NDN] dataset for CPA

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Mon Jun 6 11:22:55 PDT 2022

Hi Marwa,

Lan

On Jun 6, 2022, at 8:09 AM, marwa kareem <m.kareem1305 at coeng.uobaghdad.edu.iq<mailto:m.kareem1305 at coeng.uobaghdad.edu.iq>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and trust the content is safe.

hello mini-ndn team

I am working on a research paper that investigates the detection and prevention of Cache pollution attack (CPA) in NDN using machine learning. however, most of the security researches use a publicly  available datasets for training and testing in machine learning.

is there any datasets in NDN, can I used for this purpose?
if not, can you guide me through how I can make one please, it will be a great help.

thank you,
MARWA.