[Mini-NDN] Fw: Mini-NDN 0.6.0 Release

Saurab Dulal (sdulal) sdulal at memphis.edu
Sun Jan 2 13:38:27 PST 2022

++ adding Mini-NDN mailing list

Saurab

________________________________
From: Bishal Kumar Nath <bishalknath45 at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 2, 2022 2:56 PM
To: Saurab Dulal (sdulal) <sdulal at memphis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Mini-NDN] Mini-NDN 0.6.0 Release

Thank you for your reply. I installed successfully mini-ndn. Only the mininet-wifi was causing some problem, so i installed without it. Just a follow up question, do you have openflow support for mini-ndn? When a try to run a controller in the C0 node (doing xterm), it shows that the address is being used already. What is the reason for this?